For Authors Action (Latest Info)
Upon paper acceptance, authors may start preparing for the conference. Below is a simple checklist and guideline for reference:
1. Revise your paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The length of the final paper should be no more than 6 pages in A4 size, including figures, tables and references.
- Please use the given template either in Word or Latex and do not use any other template. Failure to do so may result in your paper exclusion from IEEE Xplore.
2. Register and pay the conference fee
On-line Registration & Payment Deadline: 18 November 2019
- Registration payment can be made online via Credit Card and UnionPay (recommended) or telegraphic transfer (T/T)
- Registration will only be considered completed upon receiving the registration fees
Credit Card and UnionPay Payment
- Please note that the merchant name reflected on your credit card bill will be "Moxlink"
- Payment can be made online via Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay. Our system will automatically generate your transaction to us and you should receive our confirmation letter via email shortly
- Sometimes due to limits of your network (e.g.: school network), browser (e.g.: IE), or proxy setting your online payment process may fail. Please try other browsers or computers or in other networks in this case
- Please note that the Merchant name reflected will be "MacauPass S.A", and the Subject show will be "APPEEC 2019 Registration".
- Our system will automatically generate your transaction to us and you should receive our confirmation letter via email shortly.
- Sometimes due to limits of your network (e.g.: school network), browser (e.g.: IE), or proxy setting your online payment process may fail. Please try other browsers or computers or in other networks in this case.
Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Please complete a T/T with description of "Order Code, Paper ID and Your Name"
Account Name: Moxlink Technology Group Ltd.
Account No.: 250120018767
Swift Code: BKCHMOMX
Bank Name: Bank of China Macau Branch
Bank Address: Avenida Doutor Mario Soares, Macau
Please email the copy of the telegraphic transfer receipt to email@example.com upon completion of the telegraphic transfer. Email confirmation letter will be sent to you once we confirmed the T/T has well received.
3. Upload the camera ready paper
- The camera ready paper must be uploaded only through EDAS. Authors need to convert and check their final manuscript before uploading to EDAS at the PDF Express website: PDF Express using Conference ID: 45492X
- Please complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF) in EDAS.
4. Arrange your travel and accommodation
- Depending on your nationality, you may be required to apply for a visa in advance to enter Macao, China.
- Accommodation: Book A Room
5. Update the presenter information (in EDAS profile of the presenter)
- Please state who among the authors will be attending and presenting your paper.
- Make sure the presenter name is correct as it will be used in the certificate of attendance/presentation.
- Please also update a short biography of the presenter in his/her EDAS profile.
- Please indicate if the attendee/presenter requires vegetarian meals